- About Us
- Prospective Students
- Current Students
- Centers & Research
- Alumni & Friends
As one of almost a thousand graduates of the Martin School you are a valued part of the Martin School community! It is through you that we achieve our mission to excel in research, education and service. You work in a large variety of jobs across the Commonwealth of Kentucky, the nation and the world as leaders who bridge the gap between analysis and action. We are proud of our graduates, who support the Martin School in many ways:
- Helping us to identify potential students, and sharing information about how our degrees can do for them!
- Participating in panels on employee expectations at orientation
- Serving as mentors for our students
- Visiting our classes to give lectures on your area of expertise
- Serving as the “outside” member of capstone committee
- Serving on our Board of Visitors
- Making donations for the financial support of the School
- Hosting student field trips your place of employment in Frankfort, D.C. and elsewhere
- Keeping us informed about your employment
Your integrity and excellence in public policy, public financial analysis, and public management helps us to build our reputation. If you are interested in contributing to the future of the Martin School, please contact Katie Sanders (firstname.lastname@example.org).