- About Us
- Prospective Students
- Current Students
- Centers & Research
- Alumni & Friends
Res Publica is the Martin School's graduate student organization. Its mission is to facilitate the professional integration of students into public policy roles. The organization provides a support system and networking opportunities for its members. The students organize discussions, social events, city trips and generate public awareness about economic, social, political and historical issues in relation to public policy. Res Publica fosters leadership roles and personal relationships through professional development, community outreach, and cultural exchange.
- President: Clara Bone (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Vice President: Liz Adams (email@example.com)
- Treasurer: Dexter Horne (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Secretary: Eve Wallingford (email@example.com)
- First Year Representative: Lauren Wice (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Res Publica volunteering at a local food bank, February 2016.