Tuition & Financial Assistance
Martin School Funding
Research, Teaching and Graduate Assistantships cover tuition, health insurance, and pay a stipend which varies depending on the department. Students wishing to be considered for assistantships and fellowships should submit a Funding Interest Form when they apply. Assistantships are awarded as part of the application process and the deadline to apply for fall funding is February 15. Please be aware that Graduate School fellowships may have an earlier deadline (see below).
Other units which have funded Martin School students in the past 5 years:
- Campus Recreation
- Student Center
- KY Disability Determination Council (through the Martin School)
- UK College of Medicine
- IHDI (Interdisciplinary Human Development Institute)
- IPOP (Institute for Pharmaceutical Outcomes and Policy)
- UK Graduate School
- UK College of Arts and Sciences Administration
- UK International Center (UKIC)
- KY Transportation Center
- Robinson Scholars Program
Graduate tuition rates and student fees can be found on the registrar's website. A full-time, traditional student can anticipate 4 semesters of graduate tuition. At current rates one semester of full time in-state tuition is $6,526.
Students of the Online Graduate Certificate program will pay the in-state tuition rate of $693 per credit hour ($4,158 per semester).