Public Policy Research With Impact
Our Public Budgeting and Finance Faculty
Our Public Management Faculty
Our Social Policy Faculty
Public Policy Process
- Tuesday October 3 04:00 PM - Tuesday October 3 05:30 PMWT Young Auditorium
- Friday October 6 11:00 AM - Friday October 6 12:30 PMGatton B&E RM 127
- Friday October 13 11:00 AM - Friday October 13 12:30 PMGatton B&E RM 127
- Friday October 20 11:00 AM - Friday October 20 12:30 PMGatton B&E RM 127
- Friday December 1 11:00 AM - Friday December 1 12:30 PMGatton B&E RM 127
Latest Publications from the Martin School
- Local Policy Choice: Theory and EmpiricsJournal of Economic Literature.
- Vacancies among appointees in U.S. federal agencies: Implications for employee attitudes and intentionsGovernance.
- Identity-based Subgroups and Information Exchange in Adversarial Policy Networks”Journal of Public Policy.
- Open Innovations in GovernmentEncyclopedia of Public Management.
- Collaborative Efforts in Strategic Planning: The Impacts of Governing Board Diversity and Size on Local Strategic Plan DesignsAsia Pacific Journal of Public Administration.
- How Do Government Grants Affect Nonprofit Financial Effectiveness? The Mediation Role of Process AccountabilityAdministration & Society.
- Compatibility of the Incompatible: How Does Asymmetric Power Lead to Coexistence of Trust and Distrust in Adversarial Policy Networks?International Journal of Public Administration.
- Will the Remote Work Revolution Undermine Progressive State Income Taxes?Virginia Tax Review (via SSRN).
- Exposure to Food Insecurity during Adolescence and Educational AttainmentSocial Problems.
- Sexual Harassment and Employee Engagement: Exploring the Roles of Gender, Perceived Supervisory Support, and Gender Equity ClimateReview of Public Personnel Administration.
- The impact of pork-barrel capital funding in schools: Evidence from participatory budgeting in NYCPublic Budgeting & Finance.
- Under Whose Roof? Understanding the Living Arrangements of Children in Doubled-Up HouseholdsDemography .
- Perceptions, motivators and barriers of using city management applications among citizens: A focus group approachInformation Technology & People.
- Race, representation, and policy attitudes in U.S. public schoolsPolicy Studies Journal.
- Innovative work behaviors and networking across governmentInternational Review of Administrative Sciences.
- Employee Engagement Among Public Employees: Exploring the Role of the (Perceived) External EnvironmentAmerican Review of Public Administration.
- Leadership and Public Service Motivation: A Systematic SynthesisInternational Public Management Journal.
- Employee Engagement Among Public Employees: Examining the Role of Organizational ImagesPublic Management Review.
- The Opioid Epidemic and Educational PerformanceAnnals of the American Academy of Political and Social Science.
- When Mothers Can’t “Pay the Cost to Be the Boss”: Roles and Identity within Doubled-Up Householdshttps://doi.org/10.1093/socpro/spaa022.