Public Policy Research With Impact
Our Public Budgeting and Finance Faculty
Bryan Endowed Chair of Public Finance, Professor, Director of Graduate Studies, MPA and MPP programs
Our Public Management Faculty
Our Social Policy Faculty
Public Policy Process
There are no upcoming events at this time
Latest Publications from the Martin School
- Local Policy Choice: Theory and EmpiricsJournal of Economic Literature.
- Vacancies among appointees in U.S. federal agencies: Implications for employee attitudes and intentionsGovernance.
- Identity-based Subgroups and Information Exchange in Adversarial Policy Networks”Journal of Public Policy.
- Open Innovations in GovernmentEncyclopedia of Public Management.
- Collaborative Efforts in Strategic Planning: The Impacts of Governing Board Diversity and Size on Local Strategic Plan DesignsAsia Pacific Journal of Public Administration.
- How Do Government Grants Affect Nonprofit Financial Effectiveness? The Mediation Role of Process AccountabilityAdministration & Society.
- Compatibility of the Incompatible: How Does Asymmetric Power Lead to Coexistence of Trust and Distrust in Adversarial Policy Networks?International Journal of Public Administration.
- Will the Remote Work Revolution Undermine Progressive State Income Taxes?Virginia Tax Review (via SSRN).
- Exposure to Food Insecurity during Adolescence and Educational AttainmentSocial Problems.
- Sexual Harassment and Employee Engagement: Exploring the Roles of Gender, Perceived Supervisory Support, and Gender Equity ClimateReview of Public Personnel Administration.
- The impact of pork-barrel capital funding in schools: Evidence from participatory budgeting in NYCPublic Budgeting & Finance.
- Under Whose Roof? Understanding the Living Arrangements of Children in Doubled-Up HouseholdsDemography .
- Perceptions, motivators and barriers of using city management applications among citizens: A focus group approachInformation Technology & People.
- Race, representation, and policy attitudes in U.S. public schoolsPolicy Studies Journal.
- Innovative work behaviors and networking across governmentInternational Review of Administrative Sciences.
- Employee Engagement Among Public Employees: Exploring the Role of the (Perceived) External EnvironmentAmerican Review of Public Administration.
- Leadership and Public Service Motivation: A Systematic SynthesisInternational Public Management Journal.
- Employee Engagement Among Public Employees: Examining the Role of Organizational ImagesPublic Management Review.
- The Opioid Epidemic and Educational PerformanceAnnals of the American Academy of Political and Social Science.
- When Mothers Can’t “Pay the Cost to Be the Boss”: Roles and Identity within Doubled-Up Householdshttps://doi.org/10.1093/socpro/spaa022.